Tuesday, May 15, 2007

License Plates

There was a SNAFU with my registration and car tax this past week that led to a trip to the DMV, a trip to the county court house and then another to the DMV. When I made it back to the DMV I was quite ticked with the system. To make up for it and improve my day, I purchased the following plate:


I consider this a response to the "In God We Trust" plates that everyone and their brother is running around South Carolina with:


I would like to thank the Secular Humanists of the Low Country for making such a plate available.

Update (20070516): Hosting my own plate images, let me know if they still don't work.

5 comments:

Sup said...

Heh, nice to see somewhat not fanatic in SC, I spend there a year as an exchange student in Pawleys Island (couple years back) and I still remember those collective prayers on Friday, something unimaginalbe for common European...

Amaury said...

it appears the plate doesn't appear :(

ritzk said...

i concur, the plate has vanished :(

Adam said...

I cleared my cache and they still appear. At the least the empty spots should be links to the images.

Marius Gedminas said...

The links are there, but the server itself has vanished :(