-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Seahorse 0.8.1 Has just been released with some fixes and updated/new
translations. 0.9.0 can't be long now, so get ready to be blown away by
the changes between the two. The release notes follow.
A stable release
* About Seahorse:
Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing PGP keys. It also
integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for encryption,
decryption and other operations. Seahorse is based on GPG and GPGME.
This release implements most 'PGP type' functionality and should be
useful for anyone familiar with OpenPGP.
Current work on seahorse is going into making encryption easier for end
users to use and (where needed) comprehend. The 0.9.x releases will
* Changes between 0.8 and 0.8.1:
* Better HKP support for strange key servers.
* Updated gedit plugin to work with gedit 2.14
* Fixed signing of keys with GPG 1.4.2 [Daniel Rodriguez Garcia]
* Fixed some minor packaging and build problems.
* Many smaller bug fixes.
* Alexander Shopov (bg)
* Miloslav Trmac (cs)
* Manual Borchers (de)
* Adam Weinberger (en_CA)
* Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)
* Ilkka Tuohela (fi)
* Gabor Kelemen (hu)
* Takeshi AIHANA (ja)
* Tino Meinen (nl)
[MD5 sum: 1f16678e465f20758aff293676e7e291]
Seahorse 0.8.1 requires GPGME 1.0 or later and GPG 1.2.x or 1.4.x:
* The website and other online resources haven't been updated to
reflect the new release. This will occur shortly.
* Bug reports are appreciated should be filed in the GNOME Bugzilla.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3rc1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----