Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Signingparty update 2

I recently found that the order in which our DBus interface spits out the display name of a selected key had changed from name (comment) <email> to name <email> (comment) which produced garbled output from the signingparty tool I wrote. I've fixed it but if it changes again it will need to patched again.

Here it is: signingparty.c

And the command line magic to compile it:

gcc -o signingparty signingparty.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0` `pkg-config --cflags --libs dbus-1` `pkg-config --cflags --libs cryptui-0.0` `pkg-config --cflags --libs gio-2.0` -D LIBCRYPTUI_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -g -Wall

No comments: